Crews continue working on infrastructure improvement projects in Shelton that are impacting traffic around the City. This construction includes the Downtown Connector Project, the Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Project and Cascade Natural Gas. As a reminder, there are several temporary traffic revisions and lane closures in effect in the downtown area. Traffic revisions mentioned in this update are subject to change without notice, and may not include all potential revisions and/or lane closures that could be implemented. Here are where crews are working September 24th to September 28th.
Downtown Connector Project:
- Olympic Highway North will be open. The roadway is reduced to two lanes, one in each direction.
- The intersection of 1st and Alder will be closed. Northcliff Road will remain accessible from Birch St.
- Alder will be closed between 1st St. and 3rd. St.
- Intermittent closures from 3rd St. to 6th St. between Alder and Birch.
- 4th St., 5th St., and 6th St. will remain gravel roads until paving begins, September 28th – October 2nd.