[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the February 25, 2020 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 6:00 p.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
February 25, 2020
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:15 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes – February 11, and February 18, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8070449-8070666 $342,709.13
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s $
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s $
8.2 Approval for the Chair to sign the 2020 Initial Boundary Validation Program (BVP) indicating the official legal boundary for Mason County, WA is correct.
8.3 Approval to appoint Mike Collins as the County Engineer effective March 2, 2020.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 6:15 p.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
- Board’s Reports and Calendar