[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the February 11, 2020 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
February 11, 2020
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
4.2 News Release – Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board Updates Staff: Todd Parker
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:15 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes – February 3, 2020 Briefing Minutes; January 14, January 21, and January 28, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to appoint Matt Jewett to the Mason Transit Authority Board to complete a vacated elected official term ending December 2021.
8.2 Approval of a service agreement with Stop Claims Corporation to provide worker’s compensation claim management services for a monthly service fee of $5,650 per month, and authorization to send Professional Claims Intervention Services (PCI) notice to end Mason County’s current contract.
8.3 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8070158-8070308 $277,927.99
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s $
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s $
Treasurer Electronic Remittance for January, 2020 $1,539,798.04
8.4 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 9:15 a.m.to consider the rezone of several adjacent parcels from Village Commercial to Multifamily Medium density Residential within the Allyn Urban Growth Area.
8.5 Approval to set a hearing on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 9:15 a.m. for public comment on the surplus of parcel 42212-51-48008 as an intergovernmental exchange to the Port of Hoodsport for use as a septic drain field for community restrooms.
8.6 Approval to advertise a Request for Proposals for the Belfair Urban Growth Area Planned Action Environmental Impact Statement.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 9:15 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No scheduled hearings
- Board’s Reports and Calendar