[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the November 19, 2019 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
November 19, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:15 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes –November 5, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to have the Chair sign a letter of no objection for a special occasion liquor license application on behalf of the Hawkins Middle School PTSA for an event on November 22, 2019 at the HUB Senior Center in Belfair.
8.2 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to consider approval of budget supplemental appropriations and amendments to the 2019 budget.
8.3 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8068041-8068267 $32,016,218.64
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s 63408-63793 $669,947.12
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s 7004791-7004826 $949,886.54
8.4 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, December 10th at 9:15 a.m. to consider updating Mason County’s smoking policy in Mason County Code, Title 2, Chapter 2 as well as Chapter 9.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 9:15 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time – No hearings
- Board’s Reports and Calendar