[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the October 29, 2019 Mason County Commission’s fifth Tuesday meeting in Hoodsport. There are three ways to watch live at 1 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Please note: internet connection may not be available for a live video stream of this meeting. Mobile/cellular connection likely will not be adequate to support a live video stream either. However, MasonWebTV Powered by HCC will post a video of the meeting as soon as possible.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT SPECIAL WORKSHOP/MEETING AGENDA
Mason County Fire Protection District 1 Station
331 N Finch Creek Rd. Hoodsport, WA
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Open Forum for Citizen Input – Appropriate time limit will be observed
- Cushman Road Reconstruction Project – US Forest Service – Yewah Lau, District Ranger
- Pedestrian Improvements to State Highway 101 – Dennis Engel, WSDOT
- Water Quality – Pollution Identification and Correction (PIC) Program – Alex Paysee
- Announcement of openings on various Mason County advisory boards