[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the October 15, 2019 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers — 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
October 15, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments.The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after”Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:15 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes — September 23,2019 Briefing minutes; September 24, October 1 and October 8, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the”Action Agenda”may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of the resolution designating Mason County’s representatives on the Hood Canal Coordinating Council (HCCC) as the Board of Mason County Commissioners.
8.2 Approval of Warrants &Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8067387-8067485 $ 186,206.98
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s 62625-63013 $ 673,055.73
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s 7004730-7004765 $ 953,782.80
8.3 Approval to authorize the Chair to sign the Letter of Agency and Carrier Notification of Change in 911 services.
8.4 Approval to appoint Dan Dittmer to the Veterans Advisory Board for a two-year term ending November 1, 2021.
8.5 Approval to have the Board sign a resolution to delete budgetary accounting fund 119-000000-000-000, Reserve for Technology Fund.
8.6 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to consider removing the school zone and establish a playground zone on Sand Hill Rd.
8.7 Approval to have the Chair sign contract Q-220925-43735.992GM between the Mason County Sheriff’s Office and Axon Enterprise, Inc. for the 5-year lease of tasers, including training, equipment, and instructor certifications.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 9:15 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
- Board’s Reports and Calendar