[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the September 10, 2019 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
September 10, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:15 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes – August 26, 2019 Briefing Minutes; August 27, and September 3 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to set a hearing on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 6:15 p.m. to sell parcel 22017-52-00087, 661 E. Lakeshore Drive E., Shelton.
8.2 Approval to authorize the Chair to sign the Project Partnership Agreement between the Department of Army, Mason County, Skokomish Indian Tribe, and the State of Washington Department of Natural Resources for work within the Skokomish watershed.
8.3 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s $
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s $
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s $
Treasure Electronic Remittance for August 2019 $ 322,528.66
8.4 Approval to authorize the Chair to sign a letter of no objection for a special occasion liquor license application for the Summit Pacific Medical Foundation on September 14, 2019.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 9:15 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
- Board’s Reports and Calendar