[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the August 27, 2019 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 6:00 p.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
August 27, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 6:15 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes – August 12 and August 19, 2019 briefing minutes; August 13, and August 20, 2019 regular meeting minutes.
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the Action Agenda may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to amend Resolution 48-19 to revise the Non-Represented Salary Scale Range Alignment by approving the request to remove the Chief Appraiser from the Non-Represented Salary Scale.
8.2 Approval of a resolution amending change and petty cash funds for Community Services and Environmental Health.
8.3 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to consider approval of the following supplemental appropriations and amendments to the 2019 budget:
Total budget supplemental appropriation requests:
• General Fund $13,147
• Community Services Health Fund $44,993
Total budget amendment request:
• General Fund $337,964 (Previous 2019 requests: $262,798, Total 2020 impact is approximately $616,080)
• Sales & Use Tax Fund $50,000
8.4 Approval to seta hearing Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to sell parcel 32127-53-00174, located on E. Mason Lake Rd.
8.5 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s $ 515,248.85
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s $
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s $
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 6:15 p.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time-
10.1 Public Hearing to consider the sale of parcel 32021-56-01013, 160 E. Panorama Drive in the amount of $5,000. Staff: Frank Pinter
10.2 Public Hearing to consider the sale of parcel 32021-56-01019, 240 E. Panorama Drive in the amount of $4,000. Staff: Frank Pinter
10.3 Public Hearing to consider a rezone request for approximately 7 acres in Rural Industrial (RI) to Rural Residential 2.5 (RR2.5). Staff: Kell Rowen
10.4 Public Hearing to consider a rezone request for approximately 7 acres in Rural Residential 2.5 (RR2.5) to Rural Industrial (RI). Staff: Kell Rowen
- Board’s Reports & Calendars