The Timberland Regional Library is looking for participation and community feedback on the draft 2020-2022 Strategic Plan and is holding several “Community Check-in Meetings” beginning 6 PM Tuesday at the Shelton Timberland Library.
There will be five Community Check-ins to discuss the draft Strategic Plan:
- Tuesday, August 20, 6 -7 p.m. at Shelton Timberland Library (Mason County)
- Wednesday, August 21, 6 -7 p.m. at Hoquiam Timberland Library (Grays Harbor)
- Tuesday, August 27, 6 -7 p.m. at Ilwaco Timberland Library (Pacific County)
- Wednesday, August 28, 6 -7 p.m. at Chehalis Timberland Library (Lewis County)
- Thursday, August 29, 6 -7 p.m. at Lacey Timberland Library (Thurston County)
The goal is to have the next version of the 2020-2022 Strategic Plan available in the TRL September eNewsletter, which will be emailed out after September 20, to give time for the internal committee to review community feedback.