[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the February 26, 2019 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website (co.mason.wa.us.) You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 6:00 p.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
February 26, 2019
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
- Open Forum for Citizen Input ( 3 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 6:15 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes – February 4, 2019 Briefing Minutes; January 15, and February 5, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to consider approval of budget amendments to the 2019 budget.
8.2 Approval to set a public hearing on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 9:15 a.m. to consider code amendments to Title 14, Chapter 14.17, to include regulations relating to Fire Apparatus Access Roads consistent with the International Fire Code.
8.3 Approval to amend Resolution 05-19 to revise the Non-Represented Salary Scale Range Alignment approving the request to realign the Technical Services Manager from Salary Range 33 to Salary Range 40, realign the Jail Lieutenant from Salary Range 35 to Salary Range 41, and realign the Engineering & Construction Manager from salary Range 35 to Salary Range 40, and place the incumbent Engineering & Construction Manager at Salary Step 3.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 6:15 p.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time
10.1 Hearing to sell surplus Parcel No. 22213-11-60030 on Bucktail View Rd. Staff: Frank Pinter
- Board’s Reports and Calendar