[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the Wednesday, January 2, 2019 Shelton City Council meeting. There are two ways to watch the council meeting live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
January 2, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Council invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. Please fill out a public comment card & submit it to the Clerk. If you would like to comment on a Business or Action item, please list the agenda item number on the card. City Council members and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Council feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
- Vouchers numbered 19394, 19400 and 19412 through 19500 in the amount of $232,062.80
- Minutes from Special Meeting of July 30, 2018
E. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/Public Comment Taken)
- 2019 Design and Construction Standards – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
- Comparable Cities – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 3)
F. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
- Ordinance No. 1936-0119 Adoption of Protocol Manual – Presented by Interim City Manager Darrin Moody (Tab 4)
G. Administration Reports
• City Manager Report
H. New Items for Discussion
I. Announcement of Next Meeting—Tuesday, January 15th at 6:00 p.m.