[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the December 18, 2018 Shelton Metropolitan Park Board and Shelton City Council meetings. There are two ways to watch the council meeting live at 6 PM (SMP starts at 5:50 PM): hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here are the meetings’ agendas:
Shelton Metropolitan Park District Agenda
Downstairs Civic Center
December 18, 2018 at 5:50 p.m.
A. Call to Order
B. General Public Comment
C. Consent Agenda
- Minutes from:
• Special Meeting of November 6, 2018
• Special Meeting of November 20, 2018
• Special Meeting of December 4, 2018
D. Action Agenda
- Resolution No. SMPD 27-1218 SMPD Budget for 2019 – Presented by Financial Analyst Sandi Hines
E. Administration Report
F. Announcement of Next Meeting – March 19, 2019 at 5:50 p.m.
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
December 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Council invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. Please fill out a public comment card & submit it to the Clerk. If you would like to comment on a Business or Action item, please list the agenda item number on the card. City Council members and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Council feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
- Voucher number 19262 in the amount of $5,000.00
- Vouchers numbered 19299 through 19393 in the amount of $1,202,596.75
- Payroll Warrants numbered 2740 through 2890 and 3815 through 3818 and 19263 through 19285 in the
amount of $698,870.58
- Minutes from the meetings of:
• July 10, 2018
• July 17, 2018
E. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/Public Comment Taken)
- 2019 Fee Schedule Update – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
F. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
- Interim City Manager – Presented by Mayor Bob Rogers
- Carollo Water Comp Plan Contract Amendment No. 2 – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 3)
- Acceptance of TIB Arterial Preservation Program (APP) and Urban Sidewalk Program (SP) Grants – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 4)
- Ordinance No. 1934-1218 Amendment to 2018 Budget – Presented by Financial Analyst Sandi Hines (Tab 5)
- Ordinance No. 1935-1218 Adoption of 2019 Budget – Presented by Financial Analyst Sandi Hines (Tab 6)
- Oakland Bay Marina – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 7)
- Confirmation of Municipal Court Judge – Presented by Interim City Manager Mike McCarty (Tab 8)
G. Administration Reports
• City Manager Report
H. New Items for Discussion
I. Announcement of Next Meeting—Wednesday, January 2nd at 6:00 p.m.