Crews continue working on infrastructure improvement projects in Shelton that are impacting traffic around the City. This construction includes the Downtown Connector Project and the Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Project. As a reminder, there are several temporary traffic revisions and lane closures in effect in the downtown area which can change without notice. Here are where crews are scheduled to work November 5th to November 9th.
Downtown Connector Project:
- Olympic Hwy North will be closed during working hours between C St. and 7th St. from Monday, Nov. 5th through Friday, Nov. 9th. The roadway will be open nights and weekends.
- Alder St. will be closed between 1st St. and 3rd St. on Wednesday, November 7th and Thursday, November 8th.
Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Project:
- Intermittent closures on 2nd St. between Alder St. and Laurel St.
- Intermittent closures on Laurel St. between 2nd St. and 3rd St.
- Expect intermittent closures throughout the work area.