Watch the September 18, 2018 Shelton Metropolitan Park District Board and the Shelton City Council meetings. There are two ways to watch the council meeting live at 5:50 PM (Council meeting starts at 6 PM): hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meetings’ agendas:
Shelton Metropolitan Park District Agenda
September 18, 2018 5:50 p.m.
A. Call to Order
B. General Public Comment
C. Consent Agenda
1. Voucher numbered 26 in the amount of $73,667.11
2. Minutes from the meeting of June 19, 2018
D. Action Agenda
1. SMPD Resolution 25-0918 Changing Meeting Times – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler
E. Announcement of Next Meeting – December 18, 2018 at 5:50 p.m.
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
September 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports
1. Forest Festival LTAC Report – Presented by Amy Cooper
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Council invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Councilmembers and City Staff
will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Council feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond
at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 18553 through 18645 in the amount of $1,076,149.36
2. Payroll Warrants numbered 2276 through 2430 and 3807 and 18526 through 18548 in the amount of $715,369.24
E. Public Hearing
1. Vacation of Govey Dr. & Mountain View Dr. – Presented by Sr. Associate Engineer Kobree Schneidmiller
F. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/No Public Comment)
1. Ordinance No. 1928-0818 Vacation of Govey Dr. & Mountain View Dr. – Presented by Sr. Associate Engineer Kobree Schneidmiller (Tab 2)
2. Park Property Acquisition – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 3)
G. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. Ordinance No. 1926-0818 Business License Update – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 4)
H. Administration Reports
• City Manager Report
I. Announcement of Next Meeting—October 2, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.