Watch the September 10, 2018 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
September 11, 2018
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – June 5, July 17, and August 14, 2018 Regular meeting minutes.
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to accept a resignation from Weston Sharer (Denise Sharer) effective August 23, 2018 and to approve the Release and Hold Harmless Agreement to release and forever discharge Mason County, its officers, agents, employees, agencies, and departments from any and all existing and future claims, damages and causes of action foreseen and unforeseen of any nature whatsoever arising out of Weston’s employment with Mason County and to pay the sum of $11,742.60, as agreed.
8.2 Approval to authorize the Chair to sign the Title VI Non-Discrimination Agreement- Annual Update and Accomplishment Report for the reporting period from May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017.
8.3 Approval of the following warrants:
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Treasure Electronic Remittance for August 2018||$181,582.22|
8.4 Approval to appoint Morgan Ireland to the Mason County Planning Advisory Commission for a term ending January, 2022.
8.5 Approval of the Cascade Pacific Action Alliance contract for the Medicaid Transformation Project in the amount of $60,130 to set up an Opioid Mobile Outreach Pilot program.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar