Watch the August 28, 2018 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 6:00 p.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
August 28, 2018
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 6:30 p.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – July 10, 2018 August 21, 2018 Regular meeting minutes.
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the Action Agenda may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of the amended Order of Sale requesting the Mason County Treasurer to schedule an online auction with Bid4Assets to sell certain tax title properties.
8.2 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 8058572-8058829||$2,609,348.75|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s 52355-52732||$676,290.88|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 7003850-7003876||$472,217.85|
8.3 Approval of Agreement No. W2RWRRED-2019-MaCoPH-00005 between The Washington State Department of Ecology and Mason County Public Health.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 6:30 p.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time
10.1 Public Hearing to consider amending boating regulations pertaining to Lake Kokanee. Staff: Diane Zoren
11. Board’s Reports & Calendars