The video of the August 7, 2018 Shelton City Council is now available. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
August 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports (Tab 1)
1. Swearing In of Police Officers – Presented by Police Chief Darrin Moody
2. LTAC Report from Kristmas Town Kiwanis – Presented by Duane Wilson
3. Letter of Support – Mason County Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Project – Presented by Abe Gardner, COAP Project Coordinator
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Council invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Council members and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Council feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 2) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 18133 through 18212 in the amount of $940,596.10
2. Vouchers numbered 18225 through 18271 in the amount of $432,063.64
E. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/No Public Comment)
1. Resolution No. 1135-0818 Approve 2019 Legislative Agenda – Presented by Communications Economic Development Officer Andy Arnes (Tab 3)
2. Civic Center Rotating Art Gallery Recommendations – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 4)
F. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. Grant Approval for William G. Reed Library Repairs – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 5)
2. Resolution No. 1120-0418 Police Vehicle Surplus – Presented by Police Chief Darrin Moody (Tab 6)
G. Administration Reports
• City Manager Report
H. Announcement of Next Meeting—August 21, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.