Watch the July 17, 2018 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
July 17, 2018
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes –
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to appoint Janice Loomis to the Mason County Board of Equalization to fill the remainder of a vacant three year term ending May 31, 2019.
8.2 Approval to adopt a resolution establishing reasonable criteria to allow electronic signatures to be accepted as intent to sign documents received and issued within the county’s authority.
8.3 Approval of the sub-recipient agreement with Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason and Thurston Counties and approval to have the Chair sign the sub-recipient agreement.
8.4 Approval of Warrants
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s 51230-51607||$668,433.79|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 7003741-7003778||$931,253.93|
8.5 Approval to award $37,500 from the Treatment Sales Tax fund and enter into contract with Consejo Counseling for an 18 month term with a start date of July 1, 2018.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar