Watch the July 10, 2018 Shelton City Council meeting. There are two ways to watch the first council meeting live at 7 PM: hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
July 10, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports
1. Appointments to Boards & Committees (Tab 1)
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City
Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed
to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 2) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 17855 through 17949 in the amount of $294,693.77
2. Vouchers numbered 17962 through 18012 in the amount of $105,773.70
3. Minutes from Special Meeting of May 17, 2018
E. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/No Public Comment)
1. Resolution No. 1134-0718 Public Works Drone Policy – Presented by Craig Gregory (Tab 3)
2. Basin 3 Dept. of Commerce Grant Acceptance – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 4)
3. Resolution No. 1133-0718 Fee Schedule Amendment – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 5)
F. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. Resolution No. 1132-0618 Declaring City Water Utility Property Surplus – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 6)
2. Ordinance No. 1924-0618 Pertaining to Water Activation/Deactivation During Business Hours – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 7)
3. Indirect Cost Allocation Model Update – Presented by Interim Finance Director Teri Schnitzer (Tab 8)
4. Ordinance No. 1923-0618 Vacation of Public Right of Way – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 9)
5. Land Lease with South Sound YMCA – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 10) **Final agreement shall be posted on the City website no later than noon on 7/10/2018.
6. Ordinance No. 1925-0718 Regular Meeting Times for City Council – Presented by Interim City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 11)
7. Agreement for Consulting Services Relating to the Disclosure of Public Records – Presented by Interim City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 12)
G. Administration Reports
1. City Manager Report
• City Manager Candidates & Interview Schedule
H. Announcement of Next Meeting—July 17, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.