Watch the May 15, 2018 Shelton City Council meeting. There are two ways to watch the first council meeting live at 7 PM: hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
June 5, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports (Tab 1)
1. Mason County Historical Society 1st Quarter LTAC Report – Presented by Kristin Fabry
2. Discussion of Boards/Committees
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 2) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 17678 through 17713 in the amount of $75,862.66
E. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/No Public Comment)
1. Proposal/Offer-South Sound YMCA – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 3)
F. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. Resolution No. 1130-0518 Mason County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan – Presented by Interim City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 4)
2. Civic Center Rotating Art Gallery Recommendations – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 5)
3. Ordinance No. 1922-0518 Garbage Service Appeals – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 6)
4. Temporary Reduction of Speeds – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 7)
5. Resolution No. 1128-0518 Amendment -2018 Fee Schedule – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 8)
G. Administration Reports
• City Manager Report
H. Announcement of Next Meeting—June 19, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.