Highway: SR 302 Region: Olympic County: Mason Location: Milepost(s) 4.6 to 4.5
Description: One-way alternating traffic for shoulder repair.
Work Schedule: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, 2-3.
Tips for Driving Through Work Zones
- Pay attention – Driver inattention is the number one cause of work zone accidents.
- Leave room between you and the car ahead of you – Most work zone accidents involve someone
- running into the car ahead of them. Drive defensively – be aware of what is happening around you.
- Merge before you reach the work zone.
- Don’t use cell phones or adjust your radio while driving through the work zone.