Highway: US 101 Region: Olympic County: Thurston Location: Milepost(s) 362.2 to 367
Description: Shoulder closures for mobile sweeping operation.
Work Schedule: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, March 27
Tips for Driving Through Work Zones
- Pay attention – Driver inattention is the number one cause of work zone accidents.
- Leave room between you and the car ahead of you – Most work zone accidents involve someone
- running into the car ahead of them. Drive defensively – be aware of what is happening around you.
- Merge before you reach the work zone.
- Don’t use cell phones or adjust your radio while driving through the work zone.