Watch the March 20, 2018 Shelton Metropolitan Park District Board and Shelton City Commission meetings. There are two ways to watch live at 6:50 PM: hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here are the meetings’ agendas:
Click here for SMPD agenda.
City of Shelton Commission Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
March 20, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Voucher Number 16873 in the amount of $896.24
2. Voucher Number 16900 in the amount of $11,132.59
3. Voucher Numbers 16901 through 16971 in the amount of $326,271.67
4. Payroll Warrants numbered 1349 through 1493 and 16874 through 16894 in the amount of $616,928.68
5. Minutes from Business Meeting of March 6, 2018
E. Business Agenda
1. Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Material Testing Services – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
2. Ordinance 1918-0318 Amending Section15.28.120 SMC Water Service Appeals – Presented by Interim Finance Director Teri Schnitzer (Tab 3)
3. Ordinance 1919-0318 Amending Section 14.28.090 SMC Sewer Service Appeals – Presented by Interim Finance Director Teri Schnitzer (Tab 4)
F. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. Resolution No. 1119-0318 Approving Special Use Permit for Mountain View Elementary School Replacement – Presented by Senior Planner Jason Dose (Tab 5)
2. Construction Support/Project Management – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 6)
3. Black Rock Bulk Supply – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 7)
4. Downtown Connector Design Contract Amendment – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 8)
5. 2018 Prosecution Services Contract – Presented by Interim City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 9)
G. Administration Reports
- City Manager Report – Presented by Interim City Manager Vicki Look
- Police Department Update – Presented by Police Chief Darrin Moody
H. Announcement of Next Meeting—April 3, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.