Watch the February 27, 2018 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 6:00 p.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
February 27, 2018
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
4.2 Proclamation- Invasive Species Awareness Week Staff: Cmmr. Neatherlin
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 6:30 p.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – None
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the Action Agenda may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 8054369-8054650||$809,115.82|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$______________|
8.2 Approval to set an additional hearing for March 20, 2018 at 9:30 a.m., the first hearing having taken place February 20, 2018, to review an ordinance to determine water adequacy per RCW 36.70.790 and RCW 36.70.795 which allows for the adoption of interim official controls as long as a public hearing is held within sixty (60) days of adoption.
8.3 Approval of the Personal Services Contract for mandatory evaluation services of the Federal Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program (COAP) with LGA Consulting LLC.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 6:30 p.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No Hearings.
11. Board’s Reports & Calendars