Watch the February 13, 2018 Mason County Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 9 AM: hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – February 5, 2018 Briefing Minutes; January 23, 2018 Regular Meeting Minutes; February 1, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes.
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of Warrants & Treasure Electronic Remittances
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s 47544-47912||$637,311.12|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 7003399-7003437||$910,195.61|
8.2 Approval of the Resolution replacing Resolution 595, to update the Public Works Road Department “Working for Others” policy required by WAC 136-50-054.
8.3 Approval to authorize Public Works to purchase a new pump for the Victor Lift Station for the North Bay Sewer System for $20,750, plus tax and freight.
8.4 Approval of the Puget Sound Industrial Center to Belfair Sewer Connection Project Work Plan.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings scheduled.
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar