Watch the December 26, 2017 Shelton Metropolitan Park District Board and Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 2 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here are the meetings’ agendas:
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
1. Employee of the Month
2. Commissioner Moore Achievement Certificate
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Voucher Numbers 16251 through 16332 in the amount of $170,496.89
E. Business Agenda
1. ReLight Washington Grant Acceptance – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
F. Action Agenda – Public Comment will be taken on the Action Agenda
1. 2018 Final Budget, Second Reading, Adopt Ordinance No. 1912-1217 – Presented by Finance Director Nola von Neudegg (Tab 3)
- Mason County Jail Contract Update – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton
2. Comprehensive Plan, Second Reading, Adopt Ordinance No. 1915-1217 – Presented by Senior Planner Jason Dose (Tab 4)
G. Administration Reports
1. Department Updates
- Police Department Update by Police Chief Darrin Moody
- Fire Department Update by Fire Chief Tim McKern (attachments)
- Community Development Update by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler
H. Announcement of Next Meeting – Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.