Watch the December 4, 2017 Shelton Metropolitan Park District Board and the Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here are the meetings’ agendas:
A. Call to Order
B. General Public Comment
C. Consent Agenda
D. Business Agenda
E. Action Agenda
1. Resolution No. SMPD 22-1217 Adopting the Budget for the Year Ending December 31, 2018.
F. Administration Report
G. Announcement of the Next Meeting – The next special SMPD Meeting will be Monday, December 18, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
B. Agenda Amendment
Staff has requested a change in the agenda. The Public Hearing for Ordinance No. 1912-1217, First Reading – Adoption of the 2018 Final Budget has been postponed until the Study Session of December 11, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
C. Commission Reports
D. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
E. Public Hearing –
Ordinance No. 1912-1217 – First Reading – Adoption of the 2018 Final Budget (POSTPONED UNTIL DECEMBER 11, 2017)
F. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 16044 through 16115 in the amount of $111,645.48
2. Minutes From:
- Business Meeting of November 20, 2017
- Study Session of November 27, 2017
G. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. 2017 Budget Amendment – Presented by Finance Director Nola von Neudegg (Tab 2)
2. Resolution No. 1110-1117 – First and Final Reading – Surplus of Police Department Vehicles – Presented by Police Chief Darrin Moody (Tab 3)
3. Resolution No. 1112-1217 – First and Final Reading – Approving Composition of the Mason Transit Authority Board – Presented by City Clerk Jamie Ogg (Tab 4)
4. Ordinance No. 1910-1217 – Second Reading – Relating to Water Service Rates;amending Shelton Municipal Code 15.28 – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 5)
5. Ordinance No. 1911-1217 – Second Reading – Relating to Sewer Service Rates; amending Shelton Municipal Code 14.28.010 through 14.28.040 – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 6)
6. Resolution No. 1111-1117 – Adoption of the City of Shelton Updated Fee Schedule – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 7)
7. Ordinance No. 1914-1217 – First Reading – Amending Sections 2.040.010 and 2.04.020 of Chapter 2.04 of the Shelton Municipal Code, Changing the Day and Time of City Commission Meetings – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 8)
8. Resolution No. 1113-1217 – First and Final Reading – Relating to City Council Election – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 9)
9. Ordinance No. 1913-1217 – First and Final Reading – Setting the Salaries of the City Council – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 10)
H. Administration Reports
- City Manager Report
- Requested staff salary information
I. Announcement of Next Meeting – Monday, December 11, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.