Watch the November 27, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 2 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
• Employee of the Month
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Business Agenda
1. Resolution No. 1110-1117 – A Resolution of the City of Shelton, Washington Declaring City Vehicles Surplus to the Needs of the City, and Disposing of Such Vehicles for the Common Benefit – Presented by Police Chief Darrin Moody (Tab 1)
2. Ordinance No. 1910-1217 – First Reading – An Ordinance of the City of Shelton, Washington, Amending Chapter 15.28 of the Shelton Municipal Code Relating to Water Rates – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
3. Ordinance No. 1911-1217 – First Reading – An Ordinance of the City of Shelton, Washington, Relating to Sewer Service; Amending Shelton Municipal Code Sections 14.28.010 through 14.28.040 – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 3)
4. Resolution No. 1112-1217 – A Resolution of the City of Shelton, Washington, Approving Composition of the Mason Transit Authority Board – Presented by City Clerk Jamie Ogg (Tab 4)
E. Administration Reports
1. Department Updates
• Police Department Update by Police Chief Darrin Moody
• Fire Department Update by Fire Chief Tim McKern (Tab 5)
• Courts Update by Court Administrator Dyan Smolinsky
• Community Development Update by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler
2. City Manager Report
• Shelton City Council Update
• Dye Test Update (Tab 6)
F. Announcement of Next Meeting – December 4, 2017 at 6 p.m.