The Shelton City Commission has moved its regular business meeting to Tuesday night. This change from Monday night allows the City Commissioners to attend Monday night’s candidates’ forum presented by the Shelton Mason County Chamber of Commerce and the Shelton Mason County Journal. MasonWebTV Powered by HCC will broadcast the forum live online at MasonWebTV.com and hcc.net/news.
Tuesday’s meeting will be held at 6 PM in the courtroom at the Shelton Civic Center.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
Special Business Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 – 6:00pm
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 660 through 798 and 15651 through 15672 in the amount of $633,038.61.
- Business Meeting of October 2, 2017
- Study Session of October 9, 2017
E. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals Update – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 1)
2. HCC Phone System Purchase Agreement – Presented by IT Manager Tim Audorff (Tab 2)
3. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee Grant Recommendations – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 3)
F. Administration Reports
- City Manager Report
G. Announcement of Next Meeting – Monday, October 23, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.