Watch the October 9, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 2 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
Study Session Agenda
Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:00pm
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up; staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Business Agenda
1. Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals Update – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 1)
2. Fee Schedule Update – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 2)
3. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee Grant Recommendations – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 3)
4. Hood Canal Communications Phone System Purchase Agreement – Presented by IT Manager Tim Audorff (Tab 4)
E. Administration Reports
1. Department Updates
- Administrative Department update – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look
- Finance Department Update – Presented by Director of Financial Services Nola von Neudegg
- Public Works Department Update – Presented by Public Works Department Director Craig Gregory
2. City Manager Report
G. Announcement of Next Meeting – Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.