Watch the September 11, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 2 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
- Chamber of Commerce Lodging Tax 2nd Quarter Report – Presented by Heidi McCutcheon
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
E. Public Hearing
1. Ordinance No. 1905-0917 – An Ordinance of the City of Shelton, Washington, vacating a Roadway – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory. (Tab 1)
F. Business Agenda
G. Administration Reports
- Admin Department update – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look
- Finance Department update – Presented by Finance Director Nola von Neudegg
- Public Works Department update – Presented by PW Director Craig Gregory
City Manager Report – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton
H. Announcement of Next Meeting