Watch the Tuesday, September 5, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 6 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
A. Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda : (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 15334 through 15417 in the amount of $258,944.05.
2. Approval of Minutes:
- Business Meeting of July 17, 2017
- Study Session of July 24, 2017
- Special Meeting of July 26, 2017
- Study Session of July 31, 2017
E. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Forks for Prisoner Confinement – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 2) (Action)
2. Resolution # 1107-0917 – Fee Schedule Update – Presented by City Manager Ryan Wheaton (Tab 3) (Action)
F. Administration Reports
- City Manager Report
G. Announcement of Next Meeting