Watch the August 8, 2017 Mason County Commission meeting. There are four ways to watch live at 9 AM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel, hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s Agenda:
1. Call to Order1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit) If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – July 24 & July 31, 2017 Briefing Minutes
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval of Warrants
|Claims Clearing Fund||Warrant #s 8050273-8050321||$184,988.29|
|Direct Deposit Fund||Warrant #s||$|
|Salary Clearing Fund||Warrant #s||$_____________|
8.2 Approval to amend Resolution No. 12-17 revising the Non-Represented Salary Scale Range Alignment in response to the mid-year budget reductions and restructuring of support services: Reclassify the Financial Analyst from Range 26 to a Range 21; Reclassify the Personnel Analyst from Range 19 to Range 21; Reclassify the Clerk of the Board/Claims Administrator from Range 17 to Range 19 and amend the title to Clerk of the Board/Records Specialist; create Risk and Safety Compliance Manager at Range 21; create Administrative Clerk at Range 19 and delete the Assistant to the Commissioners at Range 21.
8.3 Approval to have the Chair sign the 2017-2019 Biennium Contract between Washington State Conservation Commission (WCC) and Mason County and Amendment #1 to the Interlocal Agreement with the Mason Conservation District (MCC) for the Voluntary Stewardship Program that is grant funded.
8.4 Approval of the Consolidated Homeless Grant and Housing & Essential Needs contract #17-46108-20 with the Department of Commerce.
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings.
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar