Watch the June 12, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 2 PM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel, hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
CITY OF SHELTON – CITY COMMISSION
Commission Study Session
Monday, June 12, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
? City of Shelton Employee of the Month for June, Sara Childers – Presented by Chief of Police Darrin Moody
? MACECOM Employee Recognition
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission values public opinion, and invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to deliver a response at an appropriate time. Each comment is limited to three minutes per person. The Chair of the meeting may limit the total time allowed for public comment in order to allow adequate time to conduct Commission business.
D. Public Hearing (Tab 1)
1. Resolution #1100-0517 – A resolution of the City of Shelton, Washington, adopting the Comprehensive Six-Year Transportation Improvement Plan Program for the City of Shelton for the years 2018 through 2023– Presented by Associate Engineer Logan Brady
E. Consent Agenda (Tab 2)
1. Vouchers numbered 14684 through 14688 in the amount of $7,923.49
F. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. Transportation Improvement Board (TIB) Emergency Pavement Repairs Grant Agreement – Presented by Associate Engineer Logan Brady (Tab 3)
2. WSP Latecomer’s Agreement – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 4)
3. Mason County Garbage Contract – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 5)
G. Business Agenda
H. Administration Reports
1. City Manager Update
I. Announcement of the Next Meeting