Watch the May 15, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 4 PM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel, hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
City Commission Business Meeting
Monday, May 15, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Commission Reports
D. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission values public opinion, and invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to deliver a response at an appropriate time. Each comment is limited to three minutes per person. The Chair of the meeting may limit the total time allowed for public comment in order to allow adequate time to conduct Commission business.
E. Consent Agenda (Tab 1)
1. Voucher numbered 14426 in the amount of $7,086.53
2. Vouchers numbered14430 through 14520 in the amount of $1,223,473,15
F. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
1. Franklin Street Reconfiguration Project – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 2)
2. Public Defender Contract – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 3)
G. Business Agenda
1. Financial Services Guild Agreement – Presented by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look (Tab 4)
2. LTAC Special Application – Presented by Communications Officer Andy Arnes (Tab 5)
H. Administration Reports
I. Administration Final Touches
J. Announcement of the Next Meeting