Watch the May 2, 2017 Mason County Commission meeting. There are four ways to watch live at 9 AM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel, hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
4.2 Public Works bid award information Staff: Sarah Grice
4.3 Proclamation- Mental Health Awareness Month Staff: Cmmr. Jeffreys
4.4 News Release- Community Services one day closure Staff: Dave Windom
4.5 Proclamation- National Correctional Officers and Employees Week. Staff: Chief Hanson
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – April 10, 2017, April 17, 2017 & April 24, 2017 Briefing Minutes.
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to have the chair sign agreement #14-1581 between the County and Recreation and Conservation Funding (RCO) for the North Mason School District Football/Soccer field renovation project.
8.2 Approval of Warrants
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8048006-8048287 $632,158.72
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s 40227-40621 $701,311.64
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s 7002718-7002747 $511,935.06
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No Hearings
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar