Watch the April 3, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. You can watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or the City’s website. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
CITY OF SHELTON – CITY COMMISSION
Commission Business Meeting
Monday, April 3, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Commission Reports
1. Chamber of Commerce 1st Quarter Lodging Tax Report – Presented by Ms. Heidi McCutcheon.
D. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
E. Consent Agenda (Tab 1)
1. Vouchers numbered 14011 through 14111 in the amount of $214,497.27
2. Approve Minutes:
- Study Session of February 13, 2017
- Business Meeting of February 20, 2017
- Study Session of February 27, 2017
F. Action Agenda (Public Comment on Action Items)
G. Business Agenda
H. Administration Reports
I. Administration Final Touches
J. Announcement of the Next Meeting