Watch the January 3, 2017 Mason County Commission meeting. There are four ways to watch live at 9 AM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel (46), hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news, MasonWebTV.com or Mason County’s website: co.mason.wa.us. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Thursday at 6 PM, Saturday at 2 PM and Sunday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Correspondence and Organizational Business
4.2 Selection of 2017 Chair and Vice-Chair
4.3 News Release- Mason County Solid Waste Advisory Committee member openings
Staff: Jerry Hauth
5. Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
6. Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
7. Approval of Minutes – November 28 and December 5 Briefing minutes; December 6 regular meeting minutes.
8. Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to purchase UV bulbs and system repairs needed for the Belfair Water Reclamation Facility in the amount of $12,890.89.
8.2 Approval of Warrants
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8044971-8045345 $2,610,002.91
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s 37124-37510 $694,294.86
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s 7002430-7002459 $497,043.21
Claims Clearing YTD Total $ 33,944,979.82
Direct Deposit YTD Total $ 14,194,076.41
Salary Clearing YTD Total $ 14,936,453.96
9. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
10. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time
11. Board’s Reports and Calendar
12. Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)