Watch the October 10, 2016 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are three ways to watch live at 2 PM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel (46), hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
CITY OF SHELTON – CITY COMMISSION
Study Session Agenda
Monday, October 10, 2016 2:00 p.m.
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment – (3-minute time limit per person)
The Commission will allow public comment on items NOT on the agenda. Where appropriate, the public will be allowed to comment on agenda items as they are addressed during the meeting
D. Consent Agenda Tab 1 (Action)
Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion and one vote. There will be no separate discussion for Consent Agenda items unless the Commission removes an item from the Consent Agenda for further discussion.
1. Handwritten Warrant No. 12761 to Key Bank in the amount of $3,869.11
E. Old Business
F. New Business
G. Administration Reports
1. Police Department Update-Presented by Chief Darrin Moody
2. Fire Department Update-Presented by Chief Tim McKern
3. Administrative Update-Presented by City Clerk Vicki Look
4. Finance Update-Presented by Finance Director Cinnamon Brown
H. Administration Final Touch
I. Announcement of the Next Meeting