Watch the April 18, 2016 Shelton City Commission study session. There are three ways to watch live at 6 PM: Hood Canal Communication’s local channel (46), hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
CITY OF SHELTON – CITY COMMISSION
Business Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 18, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Shelton Civic Center
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
D. Consent Agenda (Tab 1)
1. Vouchers numbered 11390 through 11501 in the amount of $331,820.74
2. Handwritten Warrants 1865 through 2007 and 11364 through 11387 in the amount of $640,012.06
3. Commission Meeting Minutes from:
Business Meeting of April 4, 2016
Study Session of April 11, 2016
Executive Session of April 13, 2016
4. Reappointment of Dave Salzer, Kathleen Waugh and Bill Busacca to the City of Shelton Historic Preservation Board for a term of 3 years ending December, 2019.
E. Old Business – (Tab 2)
1. 2016 Comprehensive Plan, Economic Development Element/CWPP – Presented by Director of Community Development, Steve Goins
2. Black Rock Bulk Purchase Contract – Presented by Public Works Director, Greg Clark.
F. New Business – (Tab 3)
1. EMS Levy – presented by Shelton Fire Chief, Tim McKern
G. Administration Reports
H. General Public Comment – (3-minute time limit per person)
I. Administration Final Touches
J. Announcement of the Next Meeting