Official News Release: Fatality Fire in Downtown Shelton:

The following is the official news release from Central Mason Fire & EMS on Monday’s fatal fire in Shelton:

central mason fire & EMSOn Monday, October 5 2015 at 7:01 pm Central Mason Fire & EMS responded to a two story residential structure fire. The fire started in the kitchen and extended into the second floor living space. This was an older home so the construction made it hard to fight the fire. There were several occupants at home when the fire started. Two people were able to escape with minor injuries and were treated and released from St. Peters Hospital. One person did not escape the fire and died at the scene in the upstairs of the home. The cause of the fire was unattended food on the kitchen stove.

One thought on “Official News Release: Fatality Fire in Downtown Shelton:”

Comments are closed.